Beauty secrets from Adriana Lima


Brazilian beauty Adriana Lima always delights her fans with great shape.


There are some rules, that helps Adriana Lima:

“I usually get up about seven, take a shower, put a little oil on the face (especially I like natural products that moisturize the skin), and then – lip balm and a drop of perfume, I’m not too fond of makeup in the morning.”
Star loves a good breakfast:
“I love the different breakfasts – oatmeal, egg whites, fruits, but that is always present on my desk in the morning – it’s a coffee after breakfast, I take care of children, and then go to the gym boxing.”
Adriana has quite unusual for a girl sport hobby, this is boxing:
“At first I heard about it from my mother’s friend, when I was six years old. I remember she showed me her boxing gloves. It seemed to me that there is nothing better! I am happy that more and more women learn the sport today. Boxing traines speed, endurance and coordination, so it helps to feel more collected in life.
Actually, for me, boxing is the embodiment of equality between men and women, because it gives you an insight on how strong you can be. I started boxing at 19 years. Boking involves very intense workout. To fully engage, it needs energy, so it is important to adhere to the principles of proper balanced healthy diet and not hungry. “
Well, the most important secret is:
“I think it’s a water. Coconut water. I drink a lot of water, and it is surprisingly beneficial effect on the skin. If you have a bad day and you want something to pamper yourself, dip cotton pads in ice-cold coconut water and wipe the face.”
In everyday life  Adrian prefers to wear simple hairstyles and use a minimum of makeup.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images